I sat in front of my computer last night for over an hour, planning to write. I didn’t know, going in, which story I was going to work on, just that I needed to write something.
It didn’t work. I opened three documents, corrected a couple typos, and netted two words.
Today I printed Rogue Pawn. I’m going to edit it and query some publishers. I’m hoping that this will spark the writing again. It would also be nice to get this story to a publisher that doesn’t require me to share the publication costs. Editting won’t help my word count, which is abysmal right now, but at least I’ll be doing something.